wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Monday, July 24, 2006

Coffee with vanille tee

Is it the house, or is it just me?
Oh I miss the comfort, tranquility, and brightness that I felt inside the house
Like everything is starting to make sense
That the house has opened new doors for new paths that could be searched for answers
I don't know
It's like I've found out something I was looking for

But funny when I went out of that house
Everything starts to be complicated again
Unclear, frustrating, and senseless
Like I was just hypnotized by the place
That the house had just created an illusion of comfort, tranquility, and brightness

I don't know

Basta I felt good when I was in the house... para akong na-refreshed, parang gusto ko na
nga talagang maging katulong doon eh... Ok na rin siguro kung illusion lang talaga ung mga naramdaman ko sa bahay na yun, ang sarap eh.

Summation
The weekend was like five days, packed with Baybayin cards, Inter.act, Kiki, Sir Bong, My Past life: Celtic Babaylan, Basang basa sa ulan, Kape, drums, energy, conciousness, space, comfort, AA, at marami pang iba....

Sa uulitin...


Haay... want some more of that coffee!!!

Klase ng kape na kailangan matikman kahit paminsan-minsan
Para naman mailayo lang ako kahit saglit sa mga kape na kungdi ordinaryo at nakakasawa,
ay masarap pero mahal, o kaya mura pero mapait...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home