wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Saturday, May 13, 2006

GLOOMY SATURDAY

Bye Bye Friendster Blog

I just deleted my friendster blog.

I just have to do it because I can't find any reason why I should pursue in publishing blogs there, I have my blogspot which is more personalized and blog friendly, and don't you think one blog site is enough already? so I just have to end it with friendster Blog.

I really had some good times with that friendster blog, it opened me a new horizon to expand my worth. I've written entries there that represents my insights, experiences, realizations and many more, but i guess some things just have to end to begin a new one(drama, parang tao ang blog ah!)

Deleting my friendster blog was a tragedy. I know it's really hard to let go of something, but I just have to accept that choosing one means loosing one. I chose this blogspot over my friendster blog for a reason that... I don't know, bored lang cguro ako at kailangan may magawa ako kaya ko dinelete si friendster blog(Prang nagsisisi na tuloy ako).

Hay It's final na and there's no more turning back, All I have to do now is to bid goodbye to Friendster Blog...

Farewell jmeeakajho.blogs.friendster.com/myblog/, although our time has already ended, the memories we've shared will stay forever in my heart...

Ang drama ng lola mo, why make such a big fuzz over this friendster blog?

I think it was the hangover from an inuman/swimming last night that made me all corny mushy... sori naman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home