wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The weird dreams and the check-up

I'm writing again, hehehe! The feeling is still different, but I guess I can manage, I just have to keep up with the quote, "write to express and not to impress."


I've been getting weird dreams lately and I don't know why I get them...

What were the dreams about? Well, let's just say it's too graphic and disgusting for them to be made public.

Anyway, I finally went to that executive check-up my mom has been insisting me to do for weeks . It was ok, I had some blood works, chest x-ray, ultrasound (not that I have a baby or anything), and that oh- so cool stress test. The stress test is when you walk on a treadmill in three different stages; the normal walk, the brisk walk, and a kind of walk that makes you run already instead of walking. Your body also has chords and ''self-adhesive electrodes'' attached to it that are connected to a machine that measures the cardiovascular churva, or whatever you call it. I'm telling you, that stress test was a new experience for me. Especially the time when they made me take off my clothes beside a window where I can see all the people and the cars outside doing their thing (Later that I learned that the other side of that window is a one way mirror, like in the police movies). And yeah, how can I forget the time when the nurse barbarously ripped off the attached sticky gausses on my body, on my breasts to be exact (Sarap ng feeling, parang nag-wawax lang siya ng kahoy ah, grrr!).

In general, I guess the check-up turned out ok, I don't know the results yet but I assume that I only have minor complications (except for the probable effect of yosi). I still have to give my stool and urine sample to the laboratory, but since I don't have the urge to scrape my shit off my ass yet, I decided to re-schedule that exciting procedure. Oh well, let's just wait till the results come out...

Maybe it's the Stress test's fault why I've been getting weird dreams lately, hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home