wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I GUESS

Of all the things I've been doing in my life right now, such as reading books occasionally, writing my heart out, having a theatre organization, and more, I guess, I still can't be called as someone who does something in her life. Yeah, I think I'm still waiting for that certain shade of green that will make me move, I suppose when you are doing things, that doesn't mean you are really doing something, you are just moving.

I used to believe that what I've been doing all this time is far from my sloth self before, but now I think I just mutated myself to a sloth in motion, like an inflatable thing that just moves around, and that whatever you do to it, it just keeps on standing without any purpose. I'm not saying that reading, writing, and having a theatre org, is useless, I love those things, but it's just that I haven't done enough of the right things yet, It's like I've been avoiding the things that I should be doing.

I guess I'm still the same old sloth that I've been for the past 18 years...

When will it end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home