wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ala-ala ng kahapon

Since I can't think of anything to write, I started to read my previous journal entries from my pc to get some ideas to write about...

In the end, none of my earlier blogs has given me something to write about, but I've found something that caught my attention... It's an entry I wrote last January...

I feel itchy... naligo naman ako.

Binabalikan na naman yata ako ng aking kahapon, baka kaya ako nangangati dahil sa pag-paparamdam niya, para siyang parasite na tumatamabay sa balat ko para gawin lang miserable muli ang buhay ko, at wala siyang alam na ginagawa niya ito sakin...

Pero di kaya ako ang parasite at siya ang host? hindi puwede! ako ang nangangati, at hindi siya!

Leche! Mag-kakamot na nga lang ako at matutulog na!

Haha! Funny that I felt that way when I was in the ugly stage of falling in love with a certain person, oh well... just reminiscing...


In the mood for love?

Oh, Love is everywhere again! I guess it has always been... happy in love here, heartbreaks there, bitterness on the left, craving for love everywhere, ... why do we give in to this stuff, affected by this thing in every way?

Hmmm, It seems that I'm looking again for that virus, the virus that will make me deaden my senses again, that bittersweet experience that always leaves me wounded, the state where you can't completely comprehend and define, the thing that I believe is called love.

Maybe i'm a sucker for love just like everyone else, although I'm aware that it will bring me pain sooner or later...

Oh the sweet revenge of suffering after a blissful experience... at least you felt blissful!


Heck, maybe I'm just in need for(wink)... hahaha!

...WALA DAW MAISULAT HA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home