wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Monday, May 15, 2006

BLANK

Just Another Post of the Fat Procrastinator

I see them, and all I feel is insecurity and envy. If only I could be where they are now. If I weren't lazy, procrastinating, and afraid of facing and doing the right things, I could have been like them, people who have the urge of moving their way to do what they want. What seems to be wrong? Why am I avoiding the things that I really want to do? When will I finally take that step and not just dare myself to do so? What am I so scared of?

So what now? Will I just get stuck with the habit of looking faults at other people to find pleasure, and when I can't see anything but greatness in them, I'll just whine and pity myself like what I'm doing now?

I know I'm doing something... well sometimes, damn I'm already exhausted with my idleness, and still, why can't I stop my being stuck-up all the time?

Oh when will that certain shade of green come?

Ang dami kong tanong...

What the hell, I'll TRY to get this over with once and for all...

It is waiting there
The substance that I lack of
And all I have to do is to take that first step
If only my foot weren't so heavy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home