wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Thursday, May 18, 2006

ANOTHER POST TO MAKE ME MOVE

You're probably tired of reading posts in my blog containing words that might motivate me to outgrow this idleness phase I'm experiencing, but I'm still not going to stop, not unless i find something else to blab about(Feeling ko naman may nagbabasa nito).

I've found out that most people are into soul searching these days, or in my case, trying to have the urge to soul search.

So when will I start searching for that soul that I so lack of? Hmmm, that will take time(for me), but I guess my urge to start get going with my life(you know, avoiding being slothful, do something for crying out loud) is becoming evident now. The other day, my brother has noticed that I resumed dieting(may verb ba yun?) that morning, but funny that I ate dinner twice that same night(may progress na diba?haha).

So I suppose nothing much has changed yet, but I know that sooner or later, changes will be visible... kahit yung katamaran ko lang at procrastination ang mabawasan muna!

Now let's have a tiny talk about Identity crisis(since konektado naman)...

A blockmate of mine wrote in her blog(Naku, huli ako!) that this identity crisis or the uncertainty feeling to one's self is maybe a part of a personÂ’'s coping mechanism with maturity, we are both not sure if that's a fact but I guess it's possible(oh my god, nag-mamature na ko?), kasi this uncertainty feeling made you think or realize that something is wrong(you're starting to think, that's being mature?).

Ang masasabi ko lang ay so ok, It's great that one has found out that there is a big puzzle inside of her that has pieces missing and needs to be figured out later, but nobody should just stop there, everybody has to outgrow this identity crisis, take action to refrain from being stuck to that phase(like what happened to me). Knowing is one thing, doing something is another(Ang daling sabihin ha).

So how do we outlive this identity crisis, how do we find out our personal legend, how do we make ourselves? ABA, EWAN KO! Pero I guess, we should have the urge to do it first, and the rest of the problem should be figured out by ourselves as we embark on that futile soul searching... think, explore, move! It will not be easy that's for sure(everybody knows that, and of all people eh ako pa nagsasabi nito)...

and as for me, first...

"wiggle your big toe!"


O sige na... hindi ko alam sinasabi ko...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home