wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Chained by a Fat and Lazy Chicken

I'm stuck again, restricted myself to what they fucking dictate

Restrained by my prison-like body and mind...

Succumbed myself to what others think that is good for them rather than what I think is good for me

Screaming with envy within, for they are gifted with luck without even giving any effort

Or I'm just really that unlucky...

Should I really continue to be selfless and hindered,
Continue to live with illusions and occasionally escape through cheap getaways just to get by...

I guess they are happy, but am i?

I can never be happy for something that can never bring me any betterment (nde naman siguro never)...

Shit...

And all i can do is to write this entry to ease the pain a little...


It's not about love anymore
But everything...
how I restrict myself
to the things that I want to do
and to the person that I want to be with,
And how I'm so lazy to put away pain
that I chose to live with it

Oh well!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home