wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Saturday, December 22, 2007

After a long and dreamless sleep...

Inspired by the songs of Skunk Anansie, a clit-rock band...

I woke up...


Feed with the pain.... consume it entirely... at least as much as i can...

Just a few more... and it would be over... at least I'll try to...

I'm in the lack of it... so instead of filling that certain thing, I'll just remove that thing entirely...

no more time to waste...


No, Be quiet!


at least... I'll fucking try...



The year will end,
still it's not over...
I'll try too...


I've heard and seen enough...

Listen to Skunk Anansie... you'll hear me out...

Try and listen to me... you'll see...


It's going to be over now...


Help me to sleep again without you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home