wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How to Eat Pan-handlers, Twains, and Askals

Finally the day has ended, now I'm on my way home, dragging my dying ego with me. Yup, I'm starting to fucking lose it...

I guess being fat is not enough to oppress my existence, apparently I have other things to be used by other people in their quest to put me in total indignation.

Oh how lucky I am to be ridiculed by people,
Mocking me with my mistakes and accidental negative events that fate brought me to complicate my life, Oooh it's really a total bliss!

And yet, can I really blame them?

Can I blame them for being insecure as well?
Can I blame them for ridiculing people, the only thing that make them ease the pain somehow?
Can I blame them for living with failures, or at least that's what people have been saying to them (Yup, it got into their minds that's why they're in a mess),
Can I blame them for showing me that my life is as messy as theirs, yet I'm the only one who is just alone, with no one to accompany me, in this chaotic world of mine?

Can I really blame them, or I can only blame myself, for they're only just a slap-in-the-face mirror, a mirror free from subtlety, politics, and etiquettes. And I am just here; self-wracking in this post,not doing anything else, though I'm aware that this will help less in getting me into places...

I guess I am what they really say; I just can't accept it...


How I wish I could have lived ages ago, at least then I could blame the gods for feeling this way, for being this way... yet now is now, no time to fool myself, there is me, and there are those people, people that help reflect my sole existence...

Yup, I would like to thank all those people who have made me realized again that I'm a fatty, a failure, and all alone in this world... for the nth time.

Damn...


SELF-WRACKING PROCESS ALMOST COMPLETE

SELF-WRACKING WILL BE OVER IN 5 seconds

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Whoah! Sarap!

... Now what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home