wOrDs fROm ThE SoMnAmBuList

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

RANDOM THOUGHTS ON CARS OR FEET

They are all getting nearer to where they are going...
I used to be one of them...
that or the one who is running beside them, having more chances of getting on the finish line first...

Yet now, I can only be the humps along the way...
Yeah I totally blew it...

Or maybe I'm just running on a different race now...
but since I still want to be on this other race...
I feel like i'm losing both

I can't have a cake and eat it too...
But I can try...
Selfish piece of shit!

Or maybe the race hasn't even started yet...

Ok.. I'm totally losing it!

Oh well, what the fuck!

Let the games begin...
or just end it already!



HINIHINGAL NA KAHIT HINDI PA NAGSISIMULA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home